Monday, April 12, 2010

20 Ways to Make Money on the Internet

20 Ways to make Money on the Internet

The truth is we would all like to get rich quick, but honestly, making money on the Internet takes a bit of patience. If you treat your Internet business as a "real job" and put time into your business, you will succeed.

The Internet is full of scams, but on the other hand, the Internet is filled with wonderful ways to make money!! If you put your heart and sole into what you are doing, and my suggestion is not trying one of these suggestions, but try a handful.

I personally earn a full time income from home and I have earnings coming in from several sites every month!
Most of these sites I make money at, or have tried.

I will list my 20 ways to make money on the Internet, in my favorite order. The best being first and the not so best, will be last.

20 Ways to Make Money on the Internet!

Ebay- Feel free to read my prior blogs where I show you how to earn a full time income at Ebay alone!

Zazzle- Zazzle is free to sign up, and never a fee to you. Turn your art, or pictures into T-shirts, Invitations, cards posters and the list goes on! Design your products and they are up in the Marketplace. When someone buys an item, you get paid and zazzle makes their money. they make the item and ship! All you do is design! Click here for my Zazzle Store

Lulu- At Lulu you create a book or E-book and publish it there for free! It is then in the marketplace and you wait for a purchase. then you make money and so does Lulu. Lulu delivers the product as well!Click here to See My Ebook

Mahalo- Get paid to answer questions! Simple enough for the beginner! Update, Mahalo is no longer doing Q's and A's. They now take applications for writers positions, still totally legit!

And on with my list of 20 ways to make money online, writing sites! Write and make money!


Blogging!

Info Barrel (I must say ehow has been my no. 1 choice of where to write at unfortunately, they are not accepting new members) Write and make money!

Demand Studios

Hub Pages

Associated Content

Bukisa

Examiner

About.com

Suite 101

Constant Content

20 Ways to Make Money on the Internet, The List Goes on!

Craigs List- sell unwanted items for free at Craigs list!

Fiverr- This is a fun site that asks "What would you do for $5? Earnings can add up!

Make Money on the Internet with Affiliate Programs!
Sign up at each of these and put the link in your blog, to make money not only from Adsense, but from each of these as well. There are tons of ways to make money as an affiliate! Sign up is free!

Amazon

Clickbank

2 more ways to make money on the Internet

Cafepress (much like Zazzle)

Flixya- Post your videos and get paid!

Hope 20 Ways to Make Money on the Internet helps you. I never put all my eggs in one basket, try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment