Sunday, April 4, 2010

How to get Rich Online

Ahh, how to get rich online!
How to get Rich Online

Let's be honest, we all want to be rich. I, personally, have been earning a full time income online for the past 9 years. 7 of those years have been strictly selling at Ebay, and the past few years I have been trying to find other ways to become rich, or make money online.

If you have not been following my blogs, for legitimate ways to make money online, I have found that Ebay, Ehow and Zazzle seem to be the best sites for me. (Update- 9/2011 I still make money at Ebay and Zazzle but writers like myself were bought out by Ehow. I now make most of my income blogging!)

In order to get rich online, you must have a plan.
Do I think I will become rich on any of the three sites I mentioned? Well, there is a possibility, but I try to treat each of those as jobs, and faithfully work hard at each. At any of them alone you can absolutely earn a full time income.

Getting rich online takes work
If you find a "Get rich quick" idea online, you may as well forget it, if it sounds to good to be true, it is. Plain and simple. I like to not only work hard, but set monthly goals.

In order to get rich online, try new things.
Most of the sites I make money at take work, but there is no start up costs or fees ever. I recently started blogging again. I originally tried blogging and did not pick a "Niche" topic, and really made just change. I rethought my idea, researched tons and started a few Niche Blogs.

My extra chances at getting rich online
I decided to think of my blogs as "Lottery Tickets." In other words, instead of buying a lottery ticket, I would write a blog, a few times a week. I understand I have other ways to make money, and am still focusing on those, but my blog may make some pocket change, or I may hit the lottery with it and become rich. In my blogs I have Adsense ads, and I also signed up at Amazon and Clickbank. Basically I place those ads in my blog as well. So, I have three ways to make money on my blog. What motivates me now on my blog is knowing I may become rich online or I may have some days when I just when $20 from "my lottery." (Update 9/2011. I now only use Google Adsense on my blogs and last months earnings were $2400.)

The best way to get rich online is to work hard. If you know sites or have ideas that work well, try them. Be serious and treat your online business seriously, like a job. Even if you do not end up becoming rich, you can absolutely make a nice living online!

I am still not rich by any means, but I absolutely make great full time income. My businesses continue to grow.  Last month, as I mentioned I made $2400 blogging, $75 at Zazzle and $800 at Ebay. Although Mahalo is no longer residual, I still earn money there working every day which usually comes out to about $500 a month. Not rich, but since I am not even the technical bread winner in my family, not too bad!

2 comments:

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post. make money online today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are fantastic! Thanks!Good weblog here! Also your web internet site loads up quick! What web host are you making use of? I wish my internet site loaded up as quickly as yours lol. Hey I have also came across while surfing other blogs on net sites for freelancers like sell and buy brochures,gicree online business marketplace and many others.

    ReplyDelete