Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blogging For the Beginner, Making Money

If you are not a beginner, no need to read this post.

Although I have been selling on Ebay for 9 years, Blogging and making other sources of income online, are still new to me. I realize there is so much to still learn.

I was remembering wanting to make money online, but had no idea of where to start- FOREVER. I really had no idea. I did start blogging, but had it all wrong. You can see my first Blog here and it includes everything from crafting to UFC fighting and everything in between. I know now that was WRONG. You hear people say write a Niche Blog. What that means is pick a topic. One topic. For example the title if my blog here is Make Money on the Internet legitimately. Each of my blogging articles is about ways to make money online.

Blogging For the Beginner, Making Money Where to start blogging?
Blogger is a great place for the beginner, and not just my opinion, I have read it over and over again.

Once you have figured out your blog title or Niche, sign up and begin writing.

How you make money Blogging, for the beginner:
In a nutshell, you get paid from the ads on your blog and people clicking on them. Blogger makes it easy to have AdSense ads on your blog. Then, here at blogger you can click "Layout" and place more ads on your Blog easily.

Take it a step farther. Sign up at Clickbank & Amazon and you can put ads on your blog from each of them. If people buy things from Amazon or Clickbank, you earn a percentage. Update 9/2011 I did not want to edit this article Blogging For the Beginner, Making Money too much. I like to see where I started and it is great for you to see, as well. I now only use Google Adsense on my blogs. And PS! It took many years but my earnings are way up to higher than I hoped for. When I wrote Blogging For the Beginner, Making Money, I had the right ideas. Be patient and just keep writing. I now earned $2400 last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment