Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Make Money with your Art or Pictures at Zazzle


Zazzle is one of my favorite places to make money! At Zazzle you simply put your art, photo or just add Cute Sayings to Cards, T-shirts, Posters, Coffee Mugs, The list goes on!

There is no cost to you, to start up or ever!

It is very simple, even for the beginner! To be quite honest it is a nice break from Ebay and writing online. I think Zazzle is the most fun place I make money at!

How much money can you make? Well, from what I have read, top earners are making a full time income, easily!

The key, just like writing online, you must be patient at first! Design as many products as you can, and you will see the first couple months you will have a sale here, a sale there. Be patient. People at Zazzle that are making a sale a day have atleast 1000 items. It is quick to design and item, and the neat thing is, once you design it, it is up and listed forever.

How it works: You design an item, then post it for sale (Zazzle guides you step by step) and then you add keywords and lastly pick your commission, you can choose 10% to start.

Once a product is purchased, Zazzle creates it and ships. They make money when a product is sold.

You make the 10% or whatever percent you choose.

Making money at Zazzle is super fun and easy enough for the absolute beginner!

How much have I made so far? In the few months I have been at zazzle, I have made about $40 so far!

I will include a Link to Zazzle: Click here to See My Zazzle Store

No comments:

Post a Comment