Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ebay finds -Buy at garage sales & Make Money on Ebay!


I just wrote a pretty long article here on my Blog On how to start selling and make money at Ehow.
In it I showed the way I earn a full time income on Ebay for the past 9 years, Buying at garage sales Cheap and listing on Ebay and making tons of money. I live in Illinois and it seems as if it has been the longest winter ever. Finally in the paper today, I noticed a garage sale, just a block from my home. I love garage sales, they are so much fun! Especially knowing garage sales equal MONEY!

So, I found some exciting things very cheap, which I am about to list on Ebay, almost all of these were just .25 cents each!

I took a picture to share the excitement and encourage you to start making money at Ebay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment