Friday, March 19, 2010

Earn Residual Income at Associated Content

You can earn residual income at Associated Content, as well as upfront payments.

As I mentioned early in a blog, Ehow ranks number one at places to earn money writing, however Associated Content deserves mentioning.

Sign up for free at Associated Content and begin writing. It is easy enough for a beginner and you write your article and earn residual income, they review the article within a couple days and let's you know if it qualified for upfront payment, as well.

How do I feel they pay? Well, I started this post to be completely honest. In the past 5 months I have written 30 articles and my pay thus far in total has been just over $50. Almost all of those articles I wrote months ago, in fact I have not written there in several months.

Associated Content is worth trying out, see how you do.
I personally have been and still am trying everything. I am trying to see which sites pay well and which do not. Every site I sign up for is free, and so I have nothing to lose but my time. In my quest for financial freedom I feel nothing is a failure. If I try 10 new sites and 1 or 2 pay well, I am successful.

Associated Content does not rank super high on my list, but again, it is a place to make money, and is worth mentioning.

Feel free to check out my E-Book, just $6.50 and I share every way I earn money online. I will be sharing it here on my blog, most of the information, but if you can not wait, it is well worth the $6.50. Click Here To See My E-book

No comments:

Post a Comment