Monday, March 22, 2010

Can you Make Money Writing at Bukisa?

Can you Make Money Writing at Bukisa?

The nice thing about blogs is if you are not promoting something, you will most likely be giving an honest answer. I am trying to give my honest opinion in all of my Blog Posts.

I actually do have a Bukisa account and if I add my link here, I will get paid when your article makes money.

The truth is out of all of the places I write at, or tried writing at, Bukisa pays the worst.

There may be some of you that disagree, and maybe you are putting in more time than I do and are making a bundle of money at Bukisa. I spread myself thin, not putting all of my eggs in ONE basket. If you have been reading my blogs, you know I make most of my full time income working from home on Ebay. But, I am on a mission to see which sites pay and which do not.

Bukisa is one of the sites where I have my articles up still, but honestly stopped writing. The .19 cents just wont even pay a bill.

If you want to write and make Money, Ehow still ranks Number 1 to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment