Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ebay Update Blog-How much it sold for!


Ok so, just a couple days ago I showed you a garage sale find. The Mason Jar with three corning rods, two of those were actually "Cory Rods" and I decided to list the Mason Jar and one corning Rod separate.

And then I listed the Corry Rods in a different listing, here is a copy:
CORY FILTER RODS

GLASS

FOR VACUUM COFFEE POT

US PATENT I927287

ONE IS 6" OTHER IS ALMOST 6 1/2"
They just sold on a buy it now for:

Ended: Mar 19, 201016:21:23 PDT

Bid history: 1 bid


Sold For: US $9.99
The other listing is still up on Ebay, so far I have turned the .25 cents into $9.99.
If you can purchase several things cheap at garage sales and turn them into more money by selling on Ebay, the amount you can make is endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment