Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ways to Make Money Online for Beginners

I am starting this blog to help others that are starting out. I had so many questions and no one to answer them. You want to find ways to make money online but it does seem confusing. As a beginner, is it best to start out blogging?

I did start out blogging online, at first. My hopes were high, I wanted to become rich, hehe....dont we all! Well, unfortunately, there is no way to get rich quick, but there are many legitimate ways to make money. Blogging did not pay off, there was not many bills I could pay with my $1.62 I made in three months.

Next, I found Ehow. I had always gone to Ehow to find answers, but then I realized I could write there and earn money! To this day, after signing up at many sites and earning money at some of them, Ehow seems to be the best way to make money. The pay is great and it does not take long before money comes rolling in. You do need to be patient at first. Write as many good quality articles and do not focus on th earnings at the beginning. My first month, I did not make the $10 payout. The second month I made $25 and the next month I made about $45. A top earner at Ehow just posted his earnings in the forum and this month he made a bit over $1000. He has been writing at Ehow about 2 years and has about 400 articles. There are top earners even making more money.

I do earn money other ways online, in fact it is very nice right now, I get money coming in every day from several different sites and am making a full time income.

I will share more in the next blog. I plan on only writing about ways to make money online, so keep checking in.

I have just recently written a short and to the point Ebook, which I share all of the legitimate ways to make money online, if you are anxious and do not want to wait for my furure posts, you can grab my E-book for just $6.50, it is worth every penny. http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/earn-money-online-working-from-home/8442720

No comments:

Post a Comment