Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How to Earn Full Time Income Online

How to Earn Full Time Income Online

Update! 9/2011 I thought it was interesting to go back to my old posts and see where I started. I now earn about $2400 a month just from blogging, $500 a month from Mahalo, about $1000 a month from Ebay and between $50 a month from Zazzle. As I mention below, be patient at first!


The truth is there is no get rich quick program online, so any site that offers a full time income immediately is most likely a scam. However, like with any job, if you work hard you absolutely can earn a full time income from home. Like anything, the more you put into your business, the more money you can make.

The nice thing about earning a full time income from home, is you can keep your day job and start working online just a few hours a week, or if you have just lost your job, work full time.

In this article I am going to save you alot of blood sweat and tears. Instead of spending months to years trying to figure out what sites really pay, I am going to share what sites I earn money at, and a few places that are not worth it.

Tip #1 to earn a full time income from home.

Do not put all of your eggs in one basket. Try a few different ways to earn a full time income from home. At each of these, you can earn a full time income and many people do. But, it is nice to see what you are best at. In the back of my mind, I know if one site shuts down unexpectedly, I am ok. I have income coming from a few different sources.

Write from home and earn a full time income.

I did start out blogging and you may read some people do earn a full time income blogging, but my opinion is there are better ways to earn money alot quicker. Maybe blogs pay well, but 10 months down the road, I am not seeing it. Write at Ehow. Ehow is perfect for the beginner or established author. It is as easy as blogging and although you have to be patient the first month, earnings start coming in pretty quickly. Full time earners there are making $2000 a month. Ehow ranks #1 in my book. All of the rest of the sites I have tried pay, but not as well. Not even close. To name a few legitimate sites I write at or have written at: Bukisa, Associated Content, Firehow, Hubpages. Other writing for the more experienced, Examiner, About.com Constant Content. Update, as I mentioned, blogging is now my number one source for income. Ehow has closed their doors but Demand Studios is their father company and a great place to earn full time income at.

Sell at Ebay and earn a full time income.

If you read my blogs, Ebay is where I earn a full time income alone, in another blog post here I show ways to earn a full time income.

Turn your photos or artwork into T-shirts, Posters, Invitations, mugs etc at Zazzle and earn a full time income.

Zazzle is exciting, no fees to you and endless earnings. Click here to go to Zazzle At Zazzle, people are earning up to $5000 a month and beyond, You can absolutely earn a full time income here!!
 
Worth mentioning.
Lulu is a great place to write and publish a book or E-book for free, you earn money when someone buys your book and so does Lulu. It is perfect for the beginner! If your book is good enough, who knows! You could earn a full time income online here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips. My goal is to fire my boss this year and do this full time.

    ReplyDelete