Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sell on Ebay and Make Money



Sell on Ebay & Make Money
My main source of income is from Ebay. I have been selling on Ebay for 9 years, and the past 3 of those years I have been a trading assistant at Ebay (which means, I sell for other people and earn a percentage off each item)! I do earn a full time income just on Ebay, but I would love to come to the point in life where hubby gets to quit his job and I earn enough money to support us all and our way of life. That is why I started expanding and learning other ways to make money on the internet.

Starting out at Ebay, prior to selling on Ebay, I was too scared to even begin. I wanted to sell on Ebay, just thought I would not be able to do it. I paid someone to show me the ropes. It took about 3 hours and then went home and was able to do it on my own.

Ways to make a full time income at Ebay.
Start by selling things in your own home you do not need.
Then I get the question, what next? Should I buy from a wholesale company? My answer is no. That may work fro some people, but honestly, with the economy the way it is, there are better ways to make more money on Ebay.

Go to garage sales, buy things super cheap and make a ton of money. This sounds too easy to be true. I have story, after story on the money I have made doing this. I will share just 2 examples. Last year I bought a Prada wallet for .75 cents at a garage sale and turned around and sold it for $73.99. Years ago, I came across a garage sale with "Boyds Bears" I knew Boyds bears sold well, but I had no idea of how much money I would make. I ended up spending every dime in my wallet and bought boxes and boxes of Boyds bears (keep in mind, this was before the economy went bad) I ended up spending about $40 and I made over $5000. This type of thing does not happen rarely, but more like often. It will be a learning experience, you will learn what sells good and what does not and that takes time. But if you are spending .50 cents on the item, you know you can for sure turn around and resell it for $2.00 atleast, so there is nothing to lose and so much to gain.

In my 9 years selling on Ebay, I have never bought wholesale. Like, I mentioned, if you have time to go to garage sales, it is silly not too.

I have written 2 articles at Ehow on how to start selling on Ebay. I will include the link. I have taught probably 10 people to sell on Ebay, in person. Just in my spare time. It is easier than you think, and they pretty much guide you step by step.

If you can not click the links, simply copy the link and paste it in the google search bar. The information is free for the taking!

How to begin or start to sell on Ebay, Click here


How to Start Selling on Ebay- Beginner's Guide
Click here

To Check out My E-book Of legitimate ways to make money Online, for just $6.50 Click Here for My E-Book

No comments:

Post a Comment