Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How To Promote your Article with SHETOLDME

How To Promote your Article with SHETOLDME

Click Here for SHETOLDME

You can write an article at Ehow or any writing site and then promote it for free at SHETOLDME.

Sign up is free and quick, and they link your account as SHETOLDME to your adsense account. So, not only do you earn money with your article, wherever it is posted, but you make money at SHETOLDME as well.

My Opinion. If you follow my blog, I am very honest about all of my postings. I have promoted maybe 10 articles there within the last 6 months and have not made a alot of money, by any means, but I am hoping it atleast is driving people to my articles, so in that sense it is most likely paying off.

The more traffic you can drive to anything on the internet, Blogs, Articles, etc. The chances are you will be making more money.

Shetoldme is super easy, even for the beginner and you can promote an article within 2 minutes! It is worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment