Sunday, March 21, 2010

Earnings at Zazzle





So, the big question, how much money can you Earn at Zazzle?

Earnings at Zazzle:
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond status
Monthly Earnings Average $100 $1,000 $5,000 $10,000 $25,000

This is the Zazzle chart, so if you see a seller with a Gold Pro seller status, they are earning $5000 a month.

I have personally read over and over again, the earnings are limitless, and the more items you have on Zazzle the more sales you will be making.

My earnings this month are at $21.(Update 9/2011 I am now bringing in anywhere between $50 to over $100 a month. I pretty much have atleast one sale a day).

Not only can you earn money by selling items you created, but by referring people to their site, and a purchase is made you earn money.

My Zazzle Associate link (and feel free to check out my store here) to earn money is Click here

To find your Associate Link to earn money, go to your Zazzle account and click ASSOCIATE. They will give you your link. You can post it anywhere, in your Blog, emails's etc!

I really do rank Zazzle high on my List as an online site that pays well. It does not require much time or work and it is fun. Again, be patient as first, as earnings just trickle in, in the begining. But once you have about 1000 items listed, you soon will be making a sale a day!!

 Earnings at Zazzle Update: 9/2011
I showed my current Zazzle earnings above, with that being said, I must share that I rarely have time to design anything new. At this pint, I know what designs or items sell best, for me. The cool part about Zazzle is that you do not need to add new designs or products for earnings to keep growing, love that. As I mentioned, design as much as you can in the beginning and soon you will be able to tell which of your items do best. This way when you do get time to design new, you have an idea what not to waste time on.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are doing great! BTW, your son is such a cutie, neat to see you using your kids in some of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article. Personally, i believe that in order to succeed you should give equal attention to making HIGH QUALITY design, and promoting your store. If your products are good - you'll succeed in the long run, but to speed up this succession - you should put half of your time in promoting the store.
    Here's my gallery. promoting, remember? (:
    http://www.zazzle.com/chromobotia*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

    "

    ReplyDelete