Monday, March 22, 2010

Fun Way to Make Money Online

Fun Way to make Money Online

This one is kind of "Out There!"

**Update, I wrote this Blog this morning, and now, same day have my first $5 sale from Fiverr! It really may be worth looking into as a fun way to make money online!!**

The site is called FIVERR, http://www.fiverr.com/ and you post what YOU would do for $5! It is free to sign up and try your luck at coming with as many ideas as you can, of what you would do for $5!

Ideas are endless. Just for fun I posted a handful of things and did not make any sales yet (I signed up about a week ago) but I did recieve three email questions on my posts.

I do not to expect to get rich here, by any means. But on my quest to become rich, hehe, atleast to the point where my husband can quit his job, I am trying many many different ways to make money online.

My theory is if it is free to sign up, chances are I will try it. Every idea will not end up making you tons of money, I understand that. But the only way to find out what sites pay really good, is to try many.

If you have not been following my posts here, I am sharing what sites pay good, which do not and everything in between.

So far, I do make my full time income at Ebay. If you read my older posts I share how you can turn your Ebay business into a full time career, and not by purchasing wholesale.

I have been selling on Ebay for 9 years and wanted to expand and see what all the hype was about making money online writing etc.

As Ebay takes number one spot on my list, Ehow takes spot number two. Again, feel free to read my posts on Ehow. It is a site you write "How to" articles and get paid. Ehow stands far ahead of any other site, in my mind. They pay the best and it is perfect for the beginner.

Third on my list is Zazzle. Again feel free to see my Zazzle posts.

Fiverr does not rank anywhere for me yet, and I may never make a sale. But it is easy and fun. It takes a minute to post an idea, and who knows, you may come up with something that several people purchase a week and make an extra $80 a month. So I found this fun way to make money worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment